At this point, you can download all the information.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS TRÄUME AUS EDELSTAHL
Sect. 1 Scope of validity, customer information
The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between Träume aus Edelstahl and consumers and entrepreneurs who purchase goods in our shop. Conditions that oppose or differ from our terms and conditions are not accepted by us. The contract language is German.
Sect. 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the Internet represent a non-binding invitation to you to purchase goods.
(2) You can put one or more products into the cart. In the course of the order process you enter your data and desires concerning payment method, delivery modalities etc. Once you have entered your information and clicked the order button, you submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. You can also submit a binding order by telephone or by fax. The immediate confirmation by e-mail or fax that your order has been received does not yet constitute acceptance of the offer to buy.
(3) We are entitled to accept your offer by sending an order confirmation by e-mail within 3 working days. If the period in sentence 1 expires without acceptance, your offer is deemed to have lapsed, i.e. you are no longer bound to it. In the case of a telephone order, the purchase contract is deemed valid if we accept your offer immediately. If the offer is not accepted immediately, then you are no longer bound to it.
Sect. 3 Customer information: Storage of the contractual text
The contract with the item details (e.g. kind of the product, price etc.) will be stored by us. You have no access to this information over the Internet. The GTC we send to you too, you can call the GTC at any time in addition, over our web page. If you like to secure the product description on our shop side for own purposes you can make a screenshot (= screen photography) or alternatively print out the whole side at the time of the order.
Sect. 4 Customer information: Correction Note
You can amend your entries at any time before submitting the order by using the delete key. We will keep you informed throughout the checkout process of further correction options. You can terminate the order process also at any time by closing of the browser window completely.
Sect. 5 Retention of title
The purchase item remains our property until full payment is made.
Sect. 6 The warranty
The warranty complies with the statutory provisions.
Sect. 7 Limitation of liability
We exclude liability for minor negligence in breach of duty, provided such breaches do not involve essential contractual obligations, damages caused by death, bodily injury, impaired health or guarantees or affect claims under the Produkthaftungsgesetz (ProdHaftG, Product Liability Act). Same is valid for obligation injuries of our executing aides and our legal representatives. Belonged to the contract-substantial obligations in particular the obligation to hand over and for you the property to it provide to you the thing. Further we have to provide the thing for you freely from special and defective titles to.
Sect. 8 Jurisdictional venue
The exclusive jurisdictional venue for all disputes arising under this contract is our registered office, if you are a merchant.
INSTRUCTIONS ON WITHDRAWAL
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Träume aus Edelstahl, Schwarze Rade, 24235 Wendtorf, phone: 0049 (0)4343 4940408, fax: 0049 (0)4343 4940409, email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise, in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right of cancellation does not exist for distance-selling contracts for the delivery of goods to be manufactured according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs.
Sect. 1 General
Sect. 2 Inventory data
(1) Your personal data, insofar as they are required for the establishment, content definition or modification of the contractual relationship (inventory data), will be used exclusively for fulfilment of the contract. Thus, for example, your name and address must be forwarded to the goods suppliers for the actual delivery of the goods.
(2) Without your express consent or in the absence of a legal basis, your personal data will not be shared with any third parties not participating in the fulfilment of the contract. Following the fulfilment of contract, your data will be blocked from further use. Following expiry of the period set by German commercial and tax regulations for data retention, this data will be deleted, unless you have agreed explicitly to its further use.
Sect. 3 Comments
There is the possibility of writing a comment. But we ask some data off (e.g. names/alias, email address, website), which we use exclusively for the comment function. The data are not used for another purpose and are not passed on not on third without your express consent.
Sect. 4 Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by choosing the “block cookies” setting in your browser. This can, however, reduce the useful functionality of our website.
Sect. 5 Social plug-ins from facebook
Sect. 6 Information
Under the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG, Federal Privacy Act) you have the right to obtain information on the data stored about you and the right to correct, block or delete this data. Questions can be sent to the following e-mail address, for instance: firstname.lastname@example.org